View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 08:13 AM   #72 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Ohh magic in cooking. The Curly Top grinned as he watched the Professor demonstrate some pretty impressive culinary skillz. Gotta learn some of those eh?

Now as for which apple was made of magic... errmmm he kinda half finished it already. Oops? But taste is one of the senses they can use to determine things right? Specially theyre talking about candy apples which is an automatic YUM "Uh Professor, I think its this one..." he lifted the half eaten apple by the stick end "... because by appearance and weight and scent it looks very much like a real candy apple. Maybe a little too perfect, cuz the other one had little nicks and imperfections. I also tried tapping too-- sounded like it had the same density...." whoever magic'd it done a real good job with the duplicating "..... so I guess the only thing left is a taste test and an is-it-filling test, because given Gamp's law I figured, duplicated food wouldnt be as filling or as tasty as the real deal, and this one, although sweet, tasted a little off, like something's missing about what one expects from a real apple."

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes