View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 08:03 AM   #53 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

All the costumes were definitely distracting for Stasya, still trying to figure out if certain parts of Professor Marchand’s costume were just a costume or if something had actually happened to her head of house. Except, the reaction her greeting had gotten from Derf had startled her. The stutter didn’t slip past her attention, and she realized she hadn’t heard it in a while, but she’d given him a big grin at the compliment. “Thank you! I was trying to look authentic.” Mhm. Although the staring was getting kind of weird.

She’d turned back to the professor moments before Jessa had come over all excitedly to give Derf something, more to stop from wondering exactly why her Hufflepuff friend had gotten all stutter-y and weird than to go back to wondering about the professor’s outfit. She’d smiled again as he had commented on her costume too, though. “I don’t need fairy dust. I have magic,” she pointed out, holding up her wand a little, even as she’d waved at Emmeline with her other hand.

Distractions.

And then class had started, and her earlier lack of concern over snacks was visible when the professor had apologized for it. She really hadn’t noticed, but the appearance of the apples on her desk had definitely intrigued her. Well, and Abey’s question about Gamp’s Law. Mostly the apples, though, and she’d leaned forward to look at the two on her desk closely. They didn’t really look different, except for one of them looked a tiny bit more perfect than the other one. Lifting each one up to take a bite from one and then the other, her guess didn’t really change. They didn’t taste any different, but that didn’t mean the more perfect one wasn’t magic. The one on the right looked more perfect, except for the bite she’d taken out of it.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero