View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 07:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Derf!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Charms class really WAS one of Kane's favorites - and when he heard they got the pass to wear Halloween costumes today he was TOTALLY done. Halloween was fun no matter what age you were! He knew some of his fellow classmates didn't feel that way but whatever. Kane wasn't going to let that bring him down!

Roman Soldier Kane was in the houseeee! Before grabbing a seat, he got himself a cup of cider and then plopped down next to Derf, grinning at him. "Hey Newt," he chuckled. He wasn't surprised in the least that his fellow Puff had that as his costume.

Hmm. He wondered if this lesson would be Halloween themed as well. For a second he wondered if maybe they'd learn how to make their faces in to scary masks, but that would be more transfiguration, wouldn't it?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid