View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Ooh. Charms! yay! And they got to dress up! That was great! Harriet loved to dress up. She'd kind of had a little talk to Sky, to see what she was dressing up. She didn't want to dress up as the same thing as her. So she was ready to go now, because she was really excited for the lesson. She couldn't wait to see if all of the costumes that her fellow class mates were going to dress up as.

Hattie had dressed up as belle, or a version of Belle anyway, and she was super excited. She beamed as she stepped into the classroom. "Hi Professor" She beamed, before she took a seat next to her bestie. "hi Sky!" She beamed at her. "We're both disney princesses" and they looked totally cool.
Glancing up from her charms notes, Skylar beamed when Hattie chose the seat next to her. "For awhile I didn't know what to wear, but I'm glad I wore this. Also, technically Belle and Cinderella were never princesses, but commoners who married into royalty." Which was kind of cool that picked those two out of any of the Disney female leads to dress up as.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.