Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:48 AM   #41 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Right now there was nowhere that Esme would rather be than right here with one of her good friends and her boyfriend. It made her even happier to know that Olly and Kitty seemed to be enjoying themselves too. "I can't wait until Olly starts selling his work. I bet that he is going to be world famous." YEP. She had so much confidence in him. She couldn't help but giggle, at the bit about meeting the families, though it wasn't nice that he was nervous. "I am sure that my dad will love you. He is protective, but he'll see that you won't ever hurt me." So basically there was nothing to worry about because that would be the only real reason for him to earn her dad's wrath. "I can't wait for you to visit Kitty! I am going to miss you when I graduate." It was sad that her friend was one year behind. Esme loved Kitty.

They were talking about the kinds of things that Olly painted, and Esme had to admit that it made her feel special every time that he said she inspired him. The idea of painting goths was awesome too. "Maybe you can do a painting of both you and Kitty." That would be awesome, and would have TWO goths in it. Just an idea.

"I can gladly explain it to you, Kitty." Esme smiled at her friend. "Horse therapy involves having patients interact with horses through activities like grooming, feeding, haltering, and leading them. It's done to help the patient gain needed skills like problem solving, self-confidence, self-control, and responsibility among other things. There is more to it, but that's just a rough idea." Of course they could talk about it more if Kitty was really interested. "I was thinking I could also make the unicorns available for people to ride. Well, when there isn't therapy going on." That would be a way to make even more money and keep the unicorns in good shape. "I might also keep some horses there, because unicorns don't like males much." So it was probably better for them not to interact with them. Already she was planning so much of this stuff out. What did they both think of her ideas?

Protesting was something that Esme had never done before, or even thought of doing. Maybe one day she would feel as strongly about a cause as her friend did. As it was, she understood where Kitty was coming from, but in all honestly it made sense to keep the magical and muggle worlds separate. They just didn't seem to come together that well from what she had read. Still she supported Kitty in her cause because it meant so much to her. "I'm sorry to hear that you can't protest yet, but at least you can do what you can about it at school in the meantime." Just so long as she didn't get in trouble for it like last term. "You can do your stylish protesting in the great hall maybe!" Now that was an idea.

Olly was being a gentleman and offering to order the food for them both. "Thank you," she told her boyfriend with a smile. Now she needed to figure out what she wanted to eat! "I think I will have the pizza. And a butterbeer," she decided.