View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
So Noelle's bad attempt at being quiet and letting Rooney read was not going well. She blinked at the mess for just a moment before scrambling to grab things and put them back, but seemed to be making more a mess than fixing it. She sighed and blushed because these things always seemed to be happening to her, and they were quite embarrassing. Clutz. Definitely a good word to describe her. "Okay... so... that didn't happen." She said with a little laugh as Rooney waved his wand and fixed her mess. ....

Let's try this again.

Instead of sitting on the floor, Noelle pointed her wand at one of the wooden canvas' and transfigured it into a chair. It was an uneven chair but she was happy with it. Sitting down, she carefully assessed her area before opening her book again. "Thanks Rooney, I didn't mean to interrupt you." She said glancing over at him. And he was sitting up now?? Merlin.

"I found this room last year. At the end of term. It was hidden behind a bookcase though. Glad to see they've put doors to it this term." Why was she still talking? She didn't come here to talk. She came here to study. Rooney probably did too, since he was taking all 12 classes.

"And what do you think about these Ilvermorny students coming? She asked, her mouth betraying her mind. She glanced back at her book and pulled her quill out. Ready to study... but half willing to do so.
Rooney was still laughing when Noelle plucked a chair out of a canvas using her wand. He applauded for her as his chuckling subsided, sitting himself up properly and setting his book aside. "No, no. I appreciate a funny interruption." It was much better than a first year getting a spell wrong or some stupid bicker in the common room over the seats by the fire. Students could be more needy than his cat, really and truly.

He looked to the doors into this room when they were mentioned and he nodded. "I never knew it was here. Any idea why it was hidden away last year? Salvatore having secret rendezvous with Hernandez? Newton? Hirsch?" The thought of his Head of House having any sort of romantic relationship with anyone made his stomach feel slightly off. Hirsch was married to his job, right? Betrothed to his students? Yikes. Noooooooo thank you.

"As long as we kick their butt, I'll be happy."

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________