View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 02:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Zarina was hearing an order? She raised an eyebrow in a challenge. She figured she could test out the waters. "And if I don't put down the fork...? I mean I am gonna need it to eat dinner.." she smirked a little bit at blondie. Zae tilted her head and wondered how this girl got Tarot Cards out of this old deck of cards. She must be from a wizarding family Zae needed to remember that. She chuckled to herself and obviously it wasn't this deck. Zae questioned, "What made you get the Tarot Cards? I heard it is a heavy branch of magic to studyy.." I mean he (Declan) was old enough to handle it clearly.

"Yeah the game is not hard at all. I mean if my siblings could get it which is not saying much, anyone can. You down for a game before the food comes?" I mean it will kill time. Plus she could have bragging rights if she won.

Oh right right. Time for introductions. Zae held out her hand and shook it with blondie whose name now was Katy. "Nice to meet ya Katy. I am Zarina or Zae for short.." She didn't care which. She heard the older dudes name was Declan. "Nice to challenge you Declan." I mean usually card players were friends right?

She caught one dude looking at her funny. She gave him a little stink eye to challenge him. She raised an eyebrow at (Oliver) and thought there was nothing wrong with playing with utensils.