View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 01:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Default Charles? Katy, and everyone else really
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

There was an unspoken truth that there was something in the water at Hogwarts that provoked its students to have a penchant for the dramatic. Declan was starting to believe there was a second unspoken truth: whatever was in the water also made Hogwarts' students shorter and shorter each year.

Sup Guy (Charles) was on the lower spectrum of height averages in his house. Declan nodded at him in acknowledgement and held back the need to suggest a sigil that could help him grow a little faster.

Then there was the vocal girl. His eyes landed on her hair and he frowned at it. It was a familiar shade of grey. If his guess was correctly she was what some called blond.

"Tricks?" he repeated with some amusement. Declan's eyes sparkled as he launched her a crooked grin. "I can do those too." It seemed like the thing they were expecting. The other girl (Zarina) chimed in, and even suggested a card game. Declan gathered the deck in his hands and looked down at it inquisitively.

That was the last thing he did with these cards. Were they even suitable?

"I think I have an incorrect idea of it. I'll let you explain it," he drawled as he settled the deck on the table and gently slid it over to her (Zarina). As he waited for the girl to start her explanation or rebuke his idea, Olly made an appearance. Declan smiled at him and nodded as he passed by. "Hey!"