Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 10:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Esme was pleasantly surprised to hear that Olly wanted to talk to the parents with her. She knew how intimidating her dad could be, and he was shy by nature, so it would have been perfectly okay if he hadn't wanted to be a part of it. "Wonderful. I am sure that it will go okay. I think he really likes you so far." And of course he didn't know about certain things, and that might be a good thing. Honestly her dad couldn't talk anyway, but still. She was still worried about him getting angry.

"Everything I tell you is true, baby." She smiled. So he should believe her completely when she said that to him. "If birds show up, you are going to need to protect me." Of course Esme knew that Olly was teasing her, but it was perfectly okay because she knew that it was all in good fun. He'd never ridicule her for her fear of birds. Maybe he would even help her get over it somehow. "CHEESE!" she said before snapping a few pictures of them.

They would get more of those when they went to different places in Paris. And in South Africa as well. "You want to paint me?" That was just WOW.