Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 02:42 AM   #30 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Thinking about graduation made Esme happy. It wasn't as if she hadn't loved Hogwarts, she was just so over the whole thing. More than once over the years she had wanted to pull out, but dad and Juno had always convinced her to stay. There were just so many years of danger that she could tolerate. Plus then she would be able to see Olly a lot more; that in itself was enough for her to be ready to leave the place. His question was slightly surprising, but in the very best way possible. "Of course I would!" she said without a moment of hesitation. Beaming, she gave him another kiss on the lips.

Happily, she looked around them as they made their way along the top of the tower. There were a lot of people around; everyone enjoying themselves just as much as she and Olly were. "I hope they do too. I am sure that they will; they really like you." Honestly it was impossible not to adore Olly. He was just too wonderful. Esme giggled. "I told you that it was beautiful."