View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 02:48 PM   #106 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Lucas felt comfortable again now that Mariel assured him of the confidence she had in him; all that embarrassment from earlier had evaporated. It was really nice to have such an understanding boss. He nodded now. "I hope we can get something big enough. It'll be much simpler to let the audience get a feel of the turfs for themselves.''

He was silent for a moment as he tried to brainstorm more ideas but nothing came to him at present. "I'll ask Tallie to help think of ideas when we get home,'' he said, eyes lighting up as he mentioned her. She was usually good at stuff like this, with a brain like hers. "And possibly Mercedes and the others can pitch in as well.''
"Honestly, it's probably not very likely," Mariel mused aloud. "Not with the number of speakers and presentations we have scheduled for the event. But we'll see. Even just a small example will be helpful, though I agree having something large enough to take off and land a broom would be ideal." People always seemed to need visual aids to understand much of anything. But she was sure they would be able to pull off a great presentation.

Mariel gave Lucas an odd look. She knew he and Tallie shared living space, but they were also co-workers. "Why don't you simply speak to the rest of your team in the office? I'm sure everyone would have something to contribute." She knew Victoria held regular meetings and spoke on the subject at hand at least once, but it wouldn't hurt to look at it with fresh eyes.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line