View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:35 AM   #104 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Lucas nodding, his embarrassment fading as Mariel explained the importance of both sides of the arguments. "I'm glad we've had this talk because I would have probably gone up in front of everyone to defend the pros of it.'' He laughed a little, attempting a joke though they were so not his thing. "But I understand. I'll lay out the arguments for both sides, Mariel. You can be sure of it.'' Determined... Lucas was determined to do this right!

Ah, that sort of thing. Lucas was silent for a moment, considering Mariel's idea. "Maybe we can do a comparison. Have the real and artificial turfs beside each other, yes, but have we can have multiple of them. Let's say side by side number one, that can depict how long the respective turf keep their appearance without maintenance.'' He thought some more. "Would it be okay to have a big enough patch of both turfs so that the audience can test out which they would rather land on and take off from? Of course we'd need broomsticks too...'' Or was this too much?
[/CENTER]
Mariel nodded as Lucas spoke, not really laughing in return but instead giving him a small smile. "Oh, nonsense. I know you would have spoken about it unbiased and professionally," she said. She had complete confidence in him. "I just wanted to look over your notes and go over some of the talking points." And she nodded again as he reassured that he would do just that.

She kept quiet a moment as Lucas considered her ideas and waited to hear thoughts of his own. "Okay.. I kind of like that. I think that could be doable." She thought it over some more, trying to mentally picture it. "Interesting... Well, we'll have to see how much space we are allotted but it might be possible. If not, perhaps at least a patch big enough to walk on." But she jotted down a few notes, just so she would remember to ask how much space they might have and what could potentially work.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line