View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 06:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Just when Rosalyn didn't think that Gaston could make her blush even more than she already was, Gaston had to say THAT. Really she should be used to it by now, but she didn't WANT to get used to it. "Oh, Gaston," she said wiping her eyes as tears started to form. They were good tears though!! The best kind of tears. "The world was already a kinder place because you were in it." He was the most wonderful person.

"I love it so much," she said as she held him in a tight embrace. It was beyond perfect and more than anyone had ever done for her birthday. Rosalyn knew that this was going to be a very special night; it already was and they hadn't even started! "You deserve so much more than me though..." Gaston wouldn't agree with that statement, but she felt that it was true. Before she could say anything else, however, he kissed her. Rosalyn happily returned it, knowing that it said a lot more than words ever could.

The smile that she had upon her face at the sight of the cake faded along with his. Rosalyn hated that he had felt he needed to do that despite his great fear of fire. "It really didn't need to be lit," she told him, feeling bad. He really hadn't needed to do that for her sake! They could have just pretended and the wish could have still been made. That was Gaston though, putting her above himself the same way that she did with him. It just upset her to see him like this, now cutting his finger as he tried to cut her a piece. "Are you alright, my love?" she asked full of concern. Was it a deep cut?? With all of her concern, it didn't matter that he had spilled tea on her dress despite the fact that it BURNED and that hurt. Within seconds it was gone; no lasting damage had been done.

"Gaston, do you need a break? I hate seeing the fire upset you so much." It was making her really sad seeing him like this.