View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 05:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

"Vitamins," he muttered back, not intending to cut her short. He did chuckle however, thinking that while true he wasn't sure how many thought of vitamins while out in the sun. Declan certainly wasn't thinking about that when he was out in the sun. He thought about how hot it was and whether he should keep his shirt on or not (which he often did not). He beamed down at her already imagining the sunlight in her hair.

He curled his fingers once more; look with your hands, touch with your eyes.

But that went out the window when Noelle stumbled. He reached out for her instinctively, placing one hand on her elbow, his other hand grabbed her wrist to steady her. "You're fine," he mumbled to her but she was moving away from him before he could say or do anything further. He could only watch her even as she became a little excited about the talk of the Department of Mysteries. A crooked grin overpowered his mouth.

"Oh I'm sure there are guards and more than guards," Declan whispered loudly, feeling a small sense of adventure erupt throughout his body. "I'm not sure but they say the Department of Mysteries deals with all sorts of things. The kind of magic you don't learn much about here in school." At least not from books that were outside of the Forbidden Section. He nodded at Noelle's information. "Yeah, it's like they take a vow of silence. I wonder what kind of magic that is itself. Do you think it's a curse? If they speak, do they automatically get repercussions?"

There was just so much to find out about that department in the Ministry he could spend all night writing questions down to look them up--not that he'd find answers. He was busy thinking of more questions when Noelle spoke again. Declan looked down at her with a mild frown.

"I'd be the last person to judge you," he said softly, looking down at her. "I hear things that aren't there. I see things that nobody else does. You fear judgement from a weirdo like me?" he asked with a lopsided grin. He reached out gently to ruffle her hair. "Don't be silly."