View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Shouldn't?

Noelle would have studied him more because Declan ... said odd things. And did odd things. But he wasn't odd... he was intriguing. She didn't know what he couldn't or shouldn't touch for that matter... but did it really matter. Her eyes swept the room, trying to get a glimpse of this off limits thing.

As for her story, it hadn't been a secret. It was in the Daily Prophet. Something she would always have over her. She'd been called stupid. Other nasty things had been said. She concentrated on the good though. People being there for her and her training. That helped.

Noelle felt his presence behind her as she peered into the telescope. She felt him step beside her, glad that he didn't comment further on the dungeon days of her life. It was something she had overcome and was still over coming.

"It feels good on your skin. Makes you happy. The vitamins from the sun." she commented as she looked at him, a small smile on her face. She leaned slightly against the telescope but it leaned forward and she stumbled. Luckily, it wasn't a drastic stumble, just a small one. "Opps." She muttered and went to lean against the wall as she listened to him. "Oh now that's interesting." And again intriguing. She liked the way his mind worked. "Do you think they have guards at night though? And what do you think is down there?" Noelle didn't know a whole lot about the ministry. Her mom hadn't really talked about it. The only time she had come in contact with it was when they had rescued her from the dungeons.

"I read something somewhere... one time. I cant remember exactly what it said, but it was talking about that department. No one knows what's inside except the people that work there right?" It was something she'd love to sneak in and see... not that she thought she'd be able to.

Also..
"I know you don't know me that well either... but ... please don't think of me any differently now that you know that... what I told you. Please." She chewed her lip. Friendship was a big thing with her.

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff