View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 01:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

Her eyes on his hands; was she touching with her eyes or really just looking? Declan curled his fingers inside his trouser's pockets as he thought of this. "Shouldn't," he corrected her. "I can but I probably shouldn't." More accurately would be: he wouldn't. It was better off this way. He smiled and nodded at her telescope remark. It was a joke, he knew but he didn't think it was super funny. The last thing that held his interest at the moment was the telescope.

If he had known the story to follow his question, in all honesty, Declan wouldn't have asked. He didn't know what to do with the new information. It was like he was bestowed a responsibility; an unwilling guardian of secrets or maybe not so unwilling. With that came a mild twinge of anger. He wanted to ask her if the culprits had been caught--and had they received their just punishment because if they hadn't Declan was capable of many things; mind reading was not one of them.

He took a step forward and hovered behind her as she still remained behind the telescope. His hands left their fabric cages and hovered around her biceps. What was the right move? Was he allowed to touch or not? What words could you even say?

"I think the Sun would suit you very nicely," he said bringing his hands back down--and not touching her. Declan hid them again in his pockets as he stepped to stand beside her. He looked down at her just as she looked up at him to ask her question. "Right now?" Declan hated that he had to actually think about it. Home was always nice but he had been there plenty of times. They had nice vacations but nothing that was cemented in his memory. "The Department of Mysteries," he said quietly after a few moments' thought. "Closing hours. No one to disturb me."