View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 07:34 PM

Post Daniel Radcliffe in official 'Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead' play promos

New promotional shots of Daniel Radcliffe in the current London production and 50th anniversary revival of Hamlet spinoff Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead were released by The Old Vic and play's team, which can be seen below. The Harry Potter actor takes on the role of ill-fated Rosencrantz in the play, running to April 29, 2017.

Dan spoke to The Evening Standard during this week's press open - a photo from which can be seen below - on taking a part in his first Shakespearean role.

Quote:
Daniel Radcliffe: “I’m keen to do a really good production of Shakespeare. My knowledge of Shakespeare is pretty limited, especially in this company.”

“I don’t want to fall into that thing that there are certain parts male actors should do — I never want to be feeling ‘Oh I want to do that role just so I can tick it off a list’. There has to be something about the role or production that feels that I can bring something to it that people won’t have seen with Hamlet.”