Thread: Outdoor Patio
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default *parks this guy here* Open for anybody! :)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Adhemar was beginning to really like this department. A zen garden and an outdoor patio? Nice! And to think all his life he thought the Ministry would be a boring place to work...

Wow, it was warmer than he thought it would be out here! Thank Merlin for warming charms, right? Ad's blue eyes darted around the patio, searching for someone to talk to, but it looked like he was the only one out here. Oh well, no matter! He pulled up a chair next to the firepit and took a stack of files out of his bag. He was glad this place was here because he was not the type to stay cooped up inside behind a desk all day!

He pored over the files he'd brought with him. Hmm... it seemed there was a problem with ramoras mysteriously dying. Sounded like a possible future expedition!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...