Thread: Law Enforcement: Training Room
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 10:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default *snorts* He's right, she's not mature
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Alright Cambridge, where were you?

Strolling into the training room with his hands in his trouser pockets, Ryu glanced around for the firecracker blonde while twirling his wand nonchalantly between his fingers. Dueling...properly...with an adult was something the former Defense Against the Dark Arts professor was more than a bit rusty on. Although, to be fair, in his mind he struggled to see the Auror as an adult purely on the grounds that she was younger than his sister...soooooooo there was a bit of a disconnect. Not that he thought her immature...wait no, yes he did.

Heh.

No, really. Where was she? The perfectly capable and selectively mature Auror that is.
Alright some dueling!

It wasn't to say the Auror was in any way spell or action deprived, nor was it at all accurate that she didn't have some big case working on (nevermind how subjective scale was in this particular situation). This was simply a chance to duel without the stakes being quite as...high as they could otherwise be. Don't get her wrong, she loved the rush of adrenaline that could only come with the knowledge it could be your last move but duels against others in the office were--well they were fun.

That was what had her so excited. It'd been ages since she'd dueled for the joy of it and even though this was attached to training, it was unlikely Ryu would be firing any death shots at her which meant she was allowed to enjoy this.

"Look alive Ryu." She cautioned with the widest of grins as she settled next to him. Yes, she was completely ready for this. So ready. Could they start now? Yes?

"If you go easy on me I'll never forgive you." BUT WOULDN'T THIS BE SO FUN???

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.