View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 03:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

It was obvious that Gaston was trying not to cry, and that made Rosalyn sadder than ever though she knew that it was important for her to keep it together. She just hated seeing him this way and knowing that it was because of something that she had said. "I'm not heartbroken though." Why on earth would he think that she would still be when she had him now? It made her shake her head. "You silly man. Don't you get it?" His obliviousness was rather adorable actually, though she felt that everything about him was. "I don't want anyone else. You are the love of my life and the best thing that has ever happened to me."

It was so good to know that he felt the exact same way as her, and Rosalyn beamed as he kissed her hand. Everything was so perfect, though what he said next was rather shocking. Gaston had almost been engaged? That fact in itself wasn't shocking, it was more in the fact that she didn't understand how anyone could be THAT serious with him and then end it. Made no sense in her opinion. "What happened?" She hadn't trampled on his heart, had she? Anger flared suddenly, only suppressed when she reminded herself that she had made everything better for him now; he wasn't hurting anymore.

Seeing Phantom act like a kitten with her master was rather cute, and it was hard for Rosalyn to keep a straight face. Somehow she managed it, knowing that the plan was working so far. The cat's eyes were riveted on the toy in her hand, and in within moments it had been batted to the floor. "I count that as a small victory." Figuring that it might be safe now, she reached out to pet the cat. Hopefully it would go over okay with the animal's attention being fixed elsewhere.

Eyebrow raise. Was he telling her that she might see Beauxbatons for herself? That was something that Rosalyn hadn't considered possible though maybe it very well was! Sipping at her coffee, she tried not to show just how happy she was at the prospect, probably failing miserably. "I would absolutely LOVE to see it. Would make me so happy. I love historical places and I have never been to France before." Odd considering that it wasn't very far from England, but somehow it had never happened. Of course she had been to other countries. Traveled with friends, family, boyfriends, her ex-fiancé... Pushing him out of her mind again, she happily squeezed Gaston's hand.

"Oh, Gaston..." There was no way that she could even compute what to say after all that. With happy tears in her eyes, Rosalyn kissed him. That should get things across perfectly.