View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 04:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

"I know," she said with a smile. It made her happy hearing that even if she had already known it was true. The mood didn't last long, however, with what she said next. This was the first time that Rosalyn had seen Gaston angry, and even though she had expected it, she did not enjoy it. It made her sad seeing him so worked up, especially when it was because of something that she had told him. She had felt that it needed to be said though; it WAS part of her past. "He's not worth it. I don't even know why I was with him." Looking back on it, it made no sense. Of course she had loved him, but not anymore. "It's okay. I'm better off now." This was all in the past and even though it was something she was still dealing with, it wasn't as if she wanted that life back. "I don't because then I wouldn't have you." The thought of that broke her heart! "I hate that you have been hurt too. I wish I could make it all better for you." She would do anything. It was so much worse than what had happened to her.

Phantom's cries for attention had come at a good time because they distracted them from other things. At least for the moment. The thought that maybe the cat would come to accept her was comforting to Rosalyn because she really didn't want to be hated by the animal. What if it bit or scratched her? Grabbing hold of the gold fish plush, she went about trying to entice the cat with it. "Look what I have, Phantom." Would this work in making them friends?

Hearing about Beauxbatons was interesting, and Rosalyn found herself picturing it in her head as she sipped her coffee. "That sounds absolutely lovely. Better than Durmstrang." No offense to the school but yeah. "Too bad that I'll never get to see it." That was okay though. Not like she had seen Ilvermorny either. The thought was driven out of her head at what Gaston said next. "Someone like that didn't deserve you. You are worth so much more than that." Good thing they hadn't met; Rosalyn had no idea what she would have done to her but it would have been bad.

"I know what it's like to be uncertain, but look what happened!" All because his Professor had been supportive and encouraging. "I can't say how happy I am that you didn't resign." Last term had been really hard for all of them. At least things were better now. "I know," she said with a smile. Rosalyn had no doubt in her mind about that. "Does that mean there will be more songs about me?" That would be amazing!