View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

It was the start of the new term, and Gaston was glad to be back at Hogwarts with his Rose and his students. The start-of-term feast was still a few hours away, but the dark-haired Frenchman was already bustling frantically about his office. It was exactly one year ago today that he fell in love with Rose, and he was going all out to mark the occasion. A carafe of coffee and two mugs bearing the Beaubatons seal sat on a tray on his desk. He hoped Rose wouldn't mind that the mugs bore the crest of another school - they were the only matched pair of mugs he had! There were also several flavored creamers and a small plate of cookies he'd "borrowed" from the bistro. In the middle of the desk was a vase that held a dozen red roses, but that wasn't the only surprise he had planned!

Out of the corner of his eye, Gaston saw his cat jump onto the desk and bat at the flowers. "Phantom..." he said warningly, giving the cat a reprimanding look. The little black and white puffball meowed plaintively, and he felt a bit guilty for scolding her. He picked up the cat, and she began to purr as he petted her head. "It's okay, silly girl," he assured her, though he knew she didn't understand a word he was saying.

His eyes strayed to the door. Now where was Rose?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...