View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 01:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kolyander
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & DERP
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Bor-ing! Enjoy things by himself. Yup, definitely boring. Where was the fun in doing everything alone? Sure Addi could understand that not everyone liked the same things and sometimes you just wanted to do things by yourself but not ALWAYS. She shook her head again voicing her opinion, "that sounds completely boring." Either this kid was completely lying to her or he hadn't the faintest clue about what being a friend really meant. "To talk with. To do things you like with. So you're not lonely. Having friends is amazing." Someday he'd realize what all he was missing out on.

"You're not going to fool me," the eleven year old stated evenly. She could already see him for the rude boy that he truly was.

Addison's attention turned to watch the scenery fly by outside of the compartment window when the boy had fallen quiet again. This time his silence wasn't a big deal. She had gotten him to talk even if he was a jerk. On his own too with her even saying anything. Small shoulders lifted into a shrug. "I doubt it. The ride is pretty long. My brother once told me that we won't be there until nearly dusk." A good seven or so hours.