View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 04:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Fulton smiled and laughed lightly as she spoke of their boss... True enough everything she was saying rung true to his own assesment of Mariel. He found her to be intelligent, matter of fact and overall fair and he was happy to have been placed within her department. " Completely agree there isn't anyone better suited for the position.. She's been such a help already.. "

He listened and thought for a moment about her quandry.. " Hmm... Well.. I have an unofficial list in my office.. Let me verify a few things and I can get a list to you later this afternoon. " Hoping that would be exceptable enough.. At the moment it wasn't even a list , but a mere ragged notes on scrap paper in designated areas of his desk. " Will that do? "

Oh... He hadn't wanted her to cancel lunch with her husband.. He knew how important it was to spend quality time with someone you love was.. He himself just having recently gotten engaged.. He frowned ever so slightly at this.. " Oh.. Well, you shouldn't cancel with him.. We could always go another time... Raincheck?.. " , he asked with a warm smile..

"She truly is a great woman. We started at the ministry together. I was in PR for quidditch and she was regulations. I didn't know anyone that deserved the promotion as much as she did." It was a bit awkward at first having her as the boss, but they transitioned and things were smooth and happy now. "She is full of helpful knowledge and ideas if you ever find yourself needing them. My desk is always open as well. My expertise is quidditch, but I have helped throughout the sports when needed." She usually helped in Gobstones, but she could try other areas.

"Oh yes that works. Thank you for looking into those for me. My son was nothing but quidditch since he could hold a broom, but my daughters are a bit different. My one especially. They will be nine this summer and Alana... Well she likes her feet on the ground." She couldn't bring herself to say it. She felt like an awful person, she should be able to just say squib, but she couldn't. "I look forward to seeing the list."

Since that was the reason for her being here she turned thinking about the next steps of her day. "It will be fine. Cosgrach probably has things going on and will possibly forget anyway. Just let me send a memo to him and I'll see him after work." They spent plenty of time together so one canceled lunch was no big deal. "Why don't you come over to my desk in say about a half hour and we can head to lunch." That gave her time to get things sorted and a memo sent.