View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She smiled and couldn't help the tiny chuckle, "Yes Mariel is very irreplaceable and a very strong woman. Perfect for the department head position. She gets her opinion known and she is not one to back down. She is very much a great person to have on your side with things." She couldn't help but think of the years she had spent working alongside her best friend. How they had come to the ministry not knowing each other and now they were not only coworkers, but best friends and their families were very close.

"Sounds like you are off to a great start though." He seemed like he was a good fit for the department and she hoped he'd make it longer then most around the ministry anymore The turn over rate was something she always wished the minister at the moment would try to figure out.

Looking at her watch as he mentioned lunch she debated. "I was to meet my husband in about an hour for lunch. He works for the mystery department, but I think we could cancel for the day. I would love to join you Fulton, but first could I get the recreational sports that will be available this summer. I know the quidditch one but I was hoping to see if there were any other ones available. Alana isn't much for a broom so I was hoping to find something that might catch her interest." Though she did wonder if she should checkout some local muggle sports as well as thoughts of her possibly being a squib filled her brain.

Fulton smiled and laughed lightly as she spoke of their boss... True enough everything she was saying rung true to his own assesment of Mariel. He found her to be intelligent, matter of fact and overall fair and he was happy to have been placed within her department. " Completely agree there isn't anyone better suited for the position.. She's been such a help already.. "

He listened and thought for a moment about her quandry.. " Hmm... Well.. I have an unofficial list in my office.. Let me verify a few things and I can get a list to you later this afternoon. " Hoping that would be exceptable enough.. At the moment it wasn't even a list , but a mere ragged notes on scrap paper in designated areas of his desk. " Will that do? "

Oh... He hadn't wanted her to cancel lunch with her husband.. He knew how important it was to spend quality time with someone you love was.. He himself just having recently gotten engaged.. He frowned ever so slightly at this.. " Oh.. Well, you shouldn't cancel with him.. We could always go another time... Raincheck?.. " , he asked with a warm smile..