View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
" I can imagine it isn't easy getting approval to spend more than a few galleons... They expect the money to come from anywhere but their own coiffers..."

Fulton said with a somewhat exasperated tone..As for what she had said about the rewrting of regulations was a tricky feat indeed, but he was certain the few coworkers that he did have were quite intelligent enough to give him as much help as he'd need..[B" I have a few folks here that I believe I can count on for assistance in revising those regulations we'rew seeing as redundent or no long applicable with the changing of the times.."

[/B]
She looked at the man a bit. He was an interesting one, wasn't he? Had many words but it took a second for Victoria to fully understand them. "With experience it gets easier. The paperwork is usually the hardest part, but you aren't working alone in this division so you'll have help, plus Mariel stays on top of all that. She is a good resource and will approve or not approve all the things before they go out." It wasn't a one man show, which was always good to know for a newer employee. No need to stress them out in the first year at least not to much.

She nodded as he talked about the other coworkers, "We did that with quidditch a few years ago. It takes time. The process can be lengthy. Always jumping through hoops to make sure the wording it correct for everyone. In time it all works out though. I regulations took about a year to finish and get fully approved and some of our Quidditch managers still weren't happy." Lucky for her the biggest problem was now sitting in an Australian jail.