View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 08:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
WeasleyGirl

Billywig

x3
Default Also Brooklyn and Maggie
Hala Madrid | What's up? | Live F♥rever | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Die?

"Gosh Hugo don't say die." She didn't want to think about something bad happening to him. She was glad they were friends again and got past things. She hated when they didn't get along. "Where is Dante?" He got a girlfriend and then she didn't see him that much.

Rude Dante rude...

She looked up at him still hugging, "Thank you.. for everything you've done for me." He deserved more then a simple thank you, but he had to understand what she meant. Her eyes turned as she noticed someone sit across from them. Smile growing she let go of Hugo and leaned over the table to give him a quick kiss.

"Was wondering where you were."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Cal's eyes were fixed on Hugo for a few seconds, naturally, before turning to look at Nat and smiling. "Just wanted a few more minutes of napping." He returned a small kiss.

He sat back, turning back towards Hugo. "Alright?" He didn't want to seem jealous, especially after the whole Roman thing, but y'know. Lads.
Hugo laughed and shrugged "Just saying, you make it sound like I'll disappear from earth" which it wasn't the case. For now. Ah, that was a good question, "Who knows. He wasn't in the common room. He's either with Eureka or up to something since it is the last day..." or both. But it wouldn't surprise him if Dante actually played a prank on him. Anyways, he should get here. Soon.

He smiled at Nat. There were things he wanted to say but a certain unexpected guest was there so maybe it was not the moment. "You can always talk to me when you need it" after all they weren't hating each other. FINALLY!

Hugo nodded at Cal, "Yeah, you?" he didn't knew much about him except that he was Nat's boyfriend.

Well, it may have been awkward for a moment until he spotted Brooklyn and Maggie. "Well, I'll see you later" that was for Nat of course, not Cal. Heh. Hugo moved next to the two Slytherin girls and sat down, "What's up you two? Ready to leave?" he bet Brooklyn was. Maybe Maggie too?

SHREWD | DUTIFUL | UNYIELDING
watching you, always watching