View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 04:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Fulton smiled sheepishly at her reaction to his fountain of papers as he had returned them into a proper pile and glanced down fixing their order as he listened to her.." It sounds like he's got a bright future then... I wish him luck.. Oh .. It's coming along.. I've been busy working on the proposal for the track in Bagshot to be renovated.. It's a neverending back and forth of numbers and don't even get me started on the regulations that are in need of updating... "
She watched him a moment and just smiled, it was fine that he seemed embarrassed she hadn't given it much thought. "I'll let him know." She enjoyed that everyone knew who Bart was even though many of the employees had got to watch him grow. She couldn't help but think about all the things he did here as a kid. Chuckling to herself she looked back to Fulton as he spoke about the horse racing.

"Well as long as it is in the budget and it is going to help bring more money in then it should be approved easily." She had been through many of those meetings so she was fully aware of how it could turnout for him. "Regulations can be so hard to update, but with the right people you'll get through it." She was glad she had a great team to help her out with that stuff.