View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 02:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Cal was sooooooooo done with this term. He was ready to go right now. The term seemed like it lasted 20 years and he was stuck in the same sixteen year old body all those years. He shouldn't complain too much. Life has been heavenly with Nat these past few months. A little rough patch with Obz and Roman, but GREAT regardless.

He spotted Nat at the table...with Hugo next to her...so, he quietly sat across from them. Hello, her boyfriend is here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyGirl View Post
Hugo smiled at Nat. "Well, you know what they say: good things take time" ehem. He sighed, "Don't make it sound like I will never see you again or like I'm going to die" said with a laugh. "Though I don't know what I'll be doing after graduating" it didn't worried him much either because he was sure he was going to end up doing something related with DADA. Hugo hugged her back, it was good to see that things between them had finally worked out. It had been a rough patch. "I know, don't cry much" teased "I'm gonna miss you too" Hugo had to admit, at least to himself, that he was always going to feel something for Nat, maybe not like before but he couldn't deny that he has liked her A LOT and will always care for her.

He noticed someone sitting across from them. Nat's boyfriend. Nice. He gave him a what's up nod.

Don't worry mate.

Die?

"Gosh Hugo don't say die." She didn't want to think about something bad happening to him. She was glad they were friends again and got past things. She hated when they didn't get along. "Where is Dante?" He got a girlfriend and then she didn't see him that much.

Rude Dante rude...

She looked up at him still hugging, "Thank you.. for everything you've done for me." He deserved more then a simple thank you, but he had to understand what she meant. Her eyes turned as she noticed someone sit across from them. Smile growing she let go of Hugo and leaned over the table to give him a quick kiss.

"Was wondering where you were."