View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 02:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
WeasleyGirl

Billywig

x3
Hala Madrid | What's up? | Live F♥rever | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She watched other's walk and and noticed Lily even head to her table. She'd be over there in a moment, because she'd have to talk to Frankie before the end of the feast of course. When she heard the voice she couldn't believe she hadn't seen him before he saw her. She felt the poke on the shoulder and reached over her shoulder and grabbed his hand.

"Well Mr. Prefect took you long enough to get here." She turned and let go of his hand. "You ready for the end?" Looking at Hugo she couldn't help but think about everything that had happened between them, all the moments, all the ways he really did save her from herself. Emotions ran through her all of the sudden.

Nope this wasn't happening.

Getting up she hugged him without thinking. "I'm going to miss you next term."
Hugo smiled at Nat. "Well, you know what they say: good things take time" ehem. He sighed, "Don't make it sound like I will never see you again or like I'm going to die" said with a laugh. "Though I don't know what I'll be doing after graduating" it didn't worried him much either because he was sure he was going to end up doing something related with DADA. Hugo hugged her back, it was good to see that things between them had finally worked out. It had been a rough patch. "I know, don't cry much" teased "I'm gonna miss you too" Hugo had to admit, at least to himself, that he was always going to feel something for Nat, maybe not like before but he couldn't deny that he has liked her A LOT and will always care for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Cal was sooooooooo done with this term. He was ready to go right now. The term seemed like it lasted 20 years and he was stuck in the same sixteen year old body all those years. He shouldn't complain too much. Life has been heavenly with Nat these past few months. A little rough patch with Obz and Roman, but GREAT regardless.

He spotted Nat at the table...with Hugo next to her...so, he quietly sat across from them. Hello, her boyfriend is here.
He noticed someone sitting across from them. Nat's boyfriend. Nice. He gave him a what's up nod.

Don't worry mate.

SHREWD | DUTIFUL | UNYIELDING
watching you, always watching