Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 12:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
He must be so boring then? Jace gave her a nonchalant shrug, and a good natured chuckle at Azura. See, he can take...observations about himself with a shrug and a grin. If insecurities were a concern, Jace would likely be conscious of his academic performance and his overall manners. Impressions however, not so much.

"Alright...a giggle then." he said nodding his head in understanding. They were in Hogwarts after all. Phenomena such as that could be considered normal, yes? There's always something happening in this school, according to his papa and uncle, and grandpa. Three generations of Reed have witnessed it, so he shouldn't be that bothered. It was more of...an adventure to him. "Yes. I would know since...they were part of the reason why I had my accident in the first place." he trailed off, taking a glance at the moving staircase down the corridor. Now that was some Hogwarts memory he made...and something that his parents were mysteriously silent about. He knows that they know so...does that mean that he will get the talk come summer time? His parents were a considerate bunch, and he was sure he'd get a word or two from them after his Kendo grading. Merlin's dandruff infested beard. What if they won't allow him to return to Hogwarts next term? What if they'd force him back to Mahoutokoro? Not that he's totally against it, but the idea of leaving his friends behind was something that he knew won't sit with him well.

But wait, the doll was Miffy?

Oh. Oops? "I...didn't know about that bit. Obviously, my head was somewhere else." he said, blushing a little at his hiccup.

Jace tilted his head to the side, amused with Azura's expression. It was just natural occurrence, right? Well, to most married people at least, with the exception of his older brother Jakub. "I am not sure if they can have a child, but the fact that they...got married in the first place...then maybe it isn't entirely impossible?" Jace wasn't entirely sold however. "Can...spirits do that? I mean...they are in a different plane than us...and I don't think spirits can do that unless...they opted to...adopt another poltergeist as their own?" Jace chewed on his lip, his brows furrowed in thought.

"It definitely is a spirit of some kind. I've heard Lady Helena and the Baron talk something about...a disturbance they felt. I couldn't feel it though...but now it has made its presence known because you can hear it." Now...this is most interesting!
If Azura could read minds, her best friends would probably be the one she would be most interested in. Part of her always wondered how he actually felt about her and that whole Liv thing had got her thinking about their time in first year, but other than that.. she would be able to know that he thought, she thought, he was boring.. when quite the opposite was true. Never once in her life had she even remotely thought Jace was boring. He was one of the greatest people in the world according to her. He was happy and restful and things always seemed easy with him.. Not to mention at times it seemed he could read her mind.

But she could not read minds, therefore she gave him a warm smile as he chuckled and nudged him gently. Everything was okay, and she hadn't meant her comment in any way other than what it was..

"Mmm, a giggle. " She said softly as she looked up at him for a moment, her purple eyes resting on his face. Though the light in her eyes dimmed and her face feel as he mentioned his accident. She had felt bad that she hadn't been there for him to help. She had visited of course, but.. she had felt like she had let her best friend down. She was the one getting hurt all the time, that was her thing.. she wouldn't allow anyone else to get hurt... "Mmm, well a giggle seems harmless compared to that. " She added as she looked up at the Tapestry for a moment, attempting to compose herself lest she lose the emotions that were trying to leak out of her eyes.

A few moments passed before she looked back over at him as he spoke about the doll. "Ahh well, I don't know how many people knew that, I was in the great hall while it happened."" She explained to him, bringing up their first year was probably not a good thing, so she skimmed over that detail carefully. Bygones, yeah?

She was happy.. wasn't she?

She took a breath and rubbed her head as Jace spoke again.. she didn't want to know if Spirits could do that! "To be honest I don't know.. but..maybe adopted one? " That sounded like a more logical explanation..

"I ran into Sir Nicholas and the Friar the other day. They were also upset and wondering if I felt anything unusual.. maybe whoever the giggle belongs to. Was what they were referring too?" A glance back up at the tapestry was made before she turned back to Jace.