Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 08:11 AM   #24 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwooperOnYourLeft View Post
Azura shook her head at her best friends words. She was pretty sure she has never heard him giggle. "You are a more genuine laugh type person. " She said with a smile as she tilted her head. Laughter escaped from her lips as Jace poked her cheek and she grinned. "It's out, it's out!" The Ravenclaw let out a soft giggle of her own.

Her purple eyes watched the half Japanese boy as he looked at the tapestry and then back at her. She could tell that he thought she was one Fwooper short of a nest, but she had heard what she had heard! She wasn't crazy. "Yes, a giggle. " She insisted as she moved her weight to one leg. She tilted her head up to look at the Tapestry as Jace started to speak.

"Mmm, you are right there. And Peeves would have dropped something on me.." So it wasn't him either, besides he wasn't the giggling type, that was more Miffy's thing.

A shiver worked its way through the short girl at the mere mention of that doll. "Yes I remember that thing! I had a few creepy encounters with it. " That was not a good time in her life, it was after the whole potions fiasco.. and uhh.. her uhh.. well..

*shudder*

"But that doll was Miffy.. wasn't it? " She remembered hearing that. Something about her trying to impress Peeves, apparently it had worked? Seeing as they were married now..

"A child's giggle?" Azura's purple eyes went wide with horror. "Dear Sweet Fwoopers you don't think they had... kids.. " Was that even.. possible?
He must be so boring then? Jace gave her a nonchalant shrug, and a good natured chuckle at Azura. See, he can take...observations about himself with a shrug and a grin. If insecurities were a concern, Jace would likely be conscious of his academic performance and his overall manners. Impressions however, not so much.

"Alright...a giggle then." he said nodding his head in understanding. They were in Hogwarts after all. Phenomena such as that could be considered normal, yes? There's always something happening in this school, according to his papa and uncle, and grandpa. Three generations of Reed have witnessed it, so he shouldn't be that bothered. It was more of...an adventure to him. "Yes. I would know since...they were part of the reason why I had my accident in the first place." he trailed off, taking a glance at the moving staircase down the corridor. Now that was some Hogwarts memory he made...and something that his parents were mysteriously silent about. He knows that they know so...does that mean that he will get the talk come summer time? His parents were a considerate bunch, and he was sure he'd get a word or two from them after his Kendo grading. Merlin's dandruff infested beard. What if they won't allow him to return to Hogwarts next term? What if they'd force him back to Mahoutokoro? Not that he's totally against it, but the idea of leaving his friends behind was something that he knew won't sit with him well.

But wait, the doll was Miffy?

Oh. Oops? "I...didn't know about that bit. Obviously, my head was somewhere else." he said, blushing a little at his hiccup.

Jace tilted his head to the side, amused with Azura's expression. It was just natural occurrence, right? Well, to most married people at least, with the exception of his older brother Jakub. "I am not sure if they can have a child, but the fact that they...got married in the first place...then maybe it isn't entirely impossible?" Jace wasn't entirely sold however. "Can...spirits do that? I mean...they are in a different plane than us...and I don't think spirits can do that unless...they opted to...adopt another poltergeist as their own?" Jace chewed on his lip, his brows furrowed in thought.

"It definitely is a spirit of some kind. I've heard Lady Helena and the Baron talk something about...a disturbance they felt. I couldn't feel it though...but now it has made its presence known because you can hear it." Now...this is most interesting!

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.