View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 06:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
Noelle shifted her sack. The expanding spell had come in handy many times with all the books she lugged around. This time being another handy time. She had about 4 books, potion supplies, several journals, etc. in her pack now. The books she had been carrying were nicely tucked away now too.

Her attention was on henry now though. She hadn't gotten a chance to hang out with him too many times lately due to her schedule so she wanted to make sure the small moments mattered. "It certainly is an... interesting course. That's for sure." She said looking down the dungeon corridor. "You'd have to be on your toes with this course. Think you can handle that?" She asked with a teasing smile. She's seen Henry run before, she knew he was good.

Noelle lifted the strap on her sack when he asked what she was up to. "Potions studying. Trying to get better."
Henry followed Noelle's gaze down the dungeon corridor. He had pretty much the same reaction when it was first suggested to him, but the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to try it.

"I know it's kind of unusual," he chuckled. "But someone mentioned it to me before, to try in case of really bad weather." Henry didn't usually mind rain or the cold when it came to running, but he supposed an indoor course might come in handy during a blizzard or thunderstorm or something. "I think it might be a challenge, but I'm always up for one of those," he added with a grin.

His eyes shifted to her bag as she held it up and he gave her a nod. "Oh.. that's one class I need to put extra work in too." It was a class that gave him some difficulty which was mildly frustrating because he wasn't sure why. Shouldn't it be just like following a recipe?

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line