Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 07:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwooperOnYourLeft View Post
Azura turned her head as she felt a tug on her sleeve and a warm smile came over her face as she saw her best friend standing there. She tilted her head back so she could look up at him properly, her teeth firmly clamped down on her lower lip in order to hold back the giggle that threatened to escape at his words.

"Well no, you are not Miffy, you are much more pleasing to be around, not to mention you don't go around and creepily giggle. " She pointed out as she gave him a smile..

"Well, I was on my way back to the common room from seeing the Healer, and I waked past this.. " A small finger indicated the tapestry.. "And I heard a giggle.." The Ravenclaw pushed some hair behind her ear as she regarded the wall hanging..

"Surely it's just Miffy giggling right?"

She asked as she tuned her purple eyes back up towards the half Japanese boy.
"Hmm. You're right. That is not my style." Giggle? Him? It was kind of hard to imagine. Maybe when he was a three years old, yes, but at 14...there's no way he'd show such joy over something that isn't so trivial. "Let that out." He added gently poking Azura's cheek, prodding her to let the laughter escape from her mouth.

Jace followed her finger, and instantly, chocolate brown eyes landed on the rather boring tapestry then back to Azura. "A giggle?" he repeated, looking at his best friend as if she had lost her marbles. The Ravenclaw crossed his arms in front of his chest, and took a good look at the tapestry, while his gears began to work. "If it was Miffy...she wouldn't have just giggled and take off...surely...she must have thrown in some mocking words over...anything or anyone she decided to bully." Jace said, taking a few steps towards the tapestry...and around the area looking for...evidence of her mischief. "Whoever...or whatever it is left the area clean." he said, his eyes slowly looking upwards. Nothing there too.

"Do you...remember the doll that Rachel found? Was it...ever found? I mean...I do remember that thing giggling too." he said, scratching the side of his head. "Can you describe the giggling further? Was it...a child's giggle?"

Jace blinked once...wondering if it was possible for Miffy and Peeves to have...a baby?

Merlin's holy beard.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.