Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 01:35 AM   #21 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
After returning all of the remaining loaned books under his name, Jace headed back out into the corridor to go and find something to eat. He'd been so fixated with packing his stuff that he nearly forgot about his lunch.

The half-Japanese stopped dead on his tracks when he heard a familiar voice calling out for...Miffy?

Turning, Jace walked towards a baffled Azura and tugged on her sleeve. "Hello to you too, but I'm not Miffy." Jace gave her an amused grin and wondered why she was calling out on the poltergal. "Everything alright? Who...are you exactly talking to?" he asked taking a quick turn to see if he missed anyone. So far...it's just him and his best friend.
Azura turned her head as she felt a tug on her sleeve and a warm smile came over her face as she saw her best friend standing there. She tilted her head back so she could look up at him properly, her teeth firmly clamped down on her lower lip in order to hold back the giggle that threatened to escape at his words.

"Well no, you are not Miffy, you are much more pleasing to be around, not to mention you don't go around and creepily giggle. " She pointed out as she gave him a smile..

"Well, I was on my way back to the common room from seeing the Healer, and I waked past this.. " A small finger indicated the tapestry.. "And I heard a giggle.." The Ravenclaw pushed some hair behind her ear as she regarded the wall hanging..

"Surely it's just Miffy giggling right?"

She asked as she tuned her purple eyes back up towards the half Japanese boy.