Thread: Law Enforcement: Training Room
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 06:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Angelo sure agreed about Hogwarts babying their students. He knew his brother had loved the school, and the cousins he had which attended, save Bastien who was the sanest of the bunch, all sang its praises too, but he was glad he'd never been there as a student himself.

But.... there seemed to be an issue with the point me spell....

"It isn't stopping." He noted as his wand began to swing wildly again. "I might be able to set a tracking spell on this door though, so when we check we should be able to figure exactly where we are in relation to it at least. What do you think?"
Her mind moved from Hogwarts back to the training room quickly when Angelo mentioned the spell. She looked at his wand in hand and noticed also that it wouldn't set on a location. Interesting and challenging. Good.

"Good plan," Evangeline responded, drawing her wand out for the next part. "I'll check the area." She stepped away from her partner, using her wand to wordlessly reveal any curses or hexes or traps set for them right off the bat. Nothing seemed suspicious yet, but perhaps they had to get lost in the forest before getting too challenged.

Though, as soon as the thought left her mind, she noticed a thick fog rolling in and she suddenly couldn't see more than a few inches in front of her. Evangeline turned her head back in the direction she came in. Except... well, she /thought/ that's where she came from. Her sense of direction suddenly became completely disoriented within seconds. "Angelo?" she said out loud, hoping that he was still just a couple feet behind her. She had planned on doing this WITH him, you know.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise