Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Training & Trial Room
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 01:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Well, that had escalated quickly.

Steffie watched as the red rabbit hopped JUST out of her reach and started to cause chaos, and before she knew it, there were a BUNCH of red tailed rabbits hopping around now. UGH. Frustrating. Although, probably pretty realistic. Muggles were skittish, just like rabbits - she knew that first hand. This was probably exactly how quickly things could spiral out of control...

So, her idea hadn't worked, giving the rabbits carrots also had not worked...and they weren't supposed to use their wands. This was just getting more and more challenging...could she just give up??

She had really NO idea what to do, other than to try and get the red rabbits cornered in one area so they couldn't do any more damage. But how?

"We need to get them into one area, and keep them there so we can keep the other blue bunnies safe. Any ideas?" she asked the group. Teamwork FOR THE WIN here!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid