View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 03:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Good most seemed to know who the Three Norns are and even relating them to the Three Fates. Good enough. One even knew their names. Impressive. Wasn't going to say it but it was. Viktor nodded to each answer and only having to stop when Prefect Valentine asked a question.

"You may. Just make sure its taking good notes and nothing over sensationalized."

Okay now onto the lesson.

"The Norns are the goddesses of fate. Urdh was the goddess of the past, or what has been. Verdhandi is the goddess of the present, what is. Skuld is the goddess of the future, or what shall be. Fate was a big deal to them. One way of casting is called a Norns cast. Its a simpler way of casting. You draw one at a time from the rune pouch and laid it a row. If face down, flip them over as if you are just simply turning a page. The first rune represents the past of the situation in question. The second indicates the present, the path that the querier is currently on. The third suggests the future, a likely outcome if one continues on the present path. Now i want you all to try this. Use your textbook to get the meaning of the runes." Right he should tell them how to actually do a reading. "To start you want to carefully form a question or this case it will be a situation in your mind and try not to waver in it or the meaning can get muddled or lose meaning. Once you have the situation firmly fixed in your mind begin to gently mix the runes in their bag. Continue to mix the runes until you feel compelled to take up certain rune lots. Continue doing this until you have the three ruins. Once that is all complete you can finally get a reading. It wont be perfect. But its your first try."

He did not expect a lot or even for them to do it completely right. He just hoped what he said made sense.

"If you have any question feel free to say them. Because next we will be doing a Five Rune Layout"

Viktor then motioned for them to start the Norns Cast.

OOC:

Hey Guys. Basically all you have to do is having your character form a situation in their mind and have them pick three runes. You can make up which ones and then use the textbook to get their divination meaning or however your character wishes to intercept it relating to the situation. It can all be done in one post. If you have any questions you can always PM me or message me. I will be moving on in around 24 hours again.

I will be moving on in around 24 hours

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.