Thread: Law Enforcement: Training Room
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 09:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Following Angelo into the forest, Evie looked around, observing her surroundings carefully while considering his comment. "Really?" she responded, though she knew of Durmstrang's values compared to Hogwarts' and wasn't at all surprised. "I wish Hogwarts had," she mused. "For all the dangers Hogwarts surprise them with, it's a wonder why they still want to baby their students." Dakest had been the best, though. He was cautious, but he showed them what was important to know about the dark things in the magical world. Evangeline was still quite fond of him.

Still, she wasn't nervous. She watched Angelo's wand as it calibrated and showed them their direction. That would be helpful in navigating the unknown territory. Then she began searching the ground and the trees for clues, anything that would help them start in the right direction.
Angelo sure agreed about Hogwarts babying their students. He knew his brother had loved the school, and the cousins he had which attended, save Bastien who was the sanest of the bunch, all sang its praises too, but he was glad he'd never been there as a student himself.

But.... there seemed to be an issue with the point me spell....

"It isn't stopping." He noted as his wand began to swing wildly again. "I might be able to set a tracking spell on this door though, so when we check we should be able to figure exactly where we are in relation to it at least. What do you think?"

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you