Thread: Law Enforcement: Training Room
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 04:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Angelo was also dressed and ready, dressed in dark comfortable, well fitted clothing that wouldn't snag on anything. Ideal really, for anything that might come along given it had some resistance to cold and to fire and the like.

"Ready." He agreed and opened the door.

Ahead of them was a forest, behind just the door. He knew they had to find the other exit and that would be the challenge. Interesting really. It would be nice if they could simply use a homing spell and yet Angelo was certain that it wouldn't be that simple.

"We used to do this at Durmstrang." He noted quietly. Except... in a real forest. This one was just an illusion... which also meant it may not behave like a real forest should. Still, at least they ought to be able to get a compass bearing. Angelo released his wand from its wrist holster and cast point me, wand spinning on the palm of his hand. He watched it impassively, waiting for it to hit North....
Following Angelo into the forest, Evie looked around, observing her surroundings carefully while considering his comment. "Really?" she responded, though she knew of Durmstrang's values compared to Hogwarts' and wasn't at all surprised. "I wish Hogwarts had," she mused. "For all the dangers Hogwarts surprise them with, it's a wonder why they still want to baby their students." Dakest had been the best, though. He was cautious, but he showed them what was important to know about the dark things in the magical world. Evangeline was still quite fond of him.

Still, she wasn't nervous. She watched Angelo's wand as it calibrated and showed them their direction. That would be helpful in navigating the unknown territory. Then she began searching the ground and the trees for clues, anything that would help them start in the right direction.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise