View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Fulton was making his way down the corridor and out to the lobby when he nearly ran straight into a woman he hadn't met before. He had been focused on the small pile of paperwork he had in his hand and hadn't seen her until he saw the tips of her shoes as he was looking down when he rounded the corner* Stopping[up short just before bumping into her , " Oh... I'm sorry.. I nearly ran you clean over... ". He had as always a smile and a proffered hand to greet with. " How are you, Victoria? I bet your glad the season's over with, yeah?"

He trying to align the stack of papers when a few dropped loose and floated in three different directions... Sighing and attepting to grasp the nearest page as the current of air grabbed and snatched it just outside his grasp.. " Blast it... "he swore to himself. Always clumsy and awkward he was.. He grabbed the papers and added them to the top of his pile in hand haphazardly.. There was no sense at the moment to try and fix them,. He'd already made a spectacle of himself already..

Straigtening up again with an odd chuckle at himself he smiled, " Sorry about that... I'm a bit of a butter fingers today.."

Did Fulton see her? Vic was about to guard her coffee and move out of the way when he finally did notice. "Hello, yes as much as I love the season and love watching my son play it's always a nice break to have it over. Though with the summer quidditch camp and pro tryouts coming up we stay pretty busy." Plus wanting to finally get the world cup back here was always on Victoria's mind. "Lots of paperwork whether the season is going on or not to." Of course he would know that, paperwork was never ending in every division.

She watched a bit curiously as he played catch with some papers. She would have helped, but it was like a train wreck you couldn't take your eyes away from. So she stood and watched until he stood up. []b "It's alright, but you do know that magic works wonders with carrying papers to different locations."[/b] She gave a warm smile, not that he wouldn't know, but as a manager of the other division in the department.

"So I was taking a small walk around the department and thought I'd pop in here for a moment. How is the horse race things coming?" She was very interested in this. She knew there was plenty of horse racing around, but to do something international was very interesting.