Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 12:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
She had expected an apology, not laughter and shrugging. Still, Dora's giggling and reasoning was actually kind of cute and Kitty instantly felt an instant liking for the Gryffindor girl. "Yeah, I get in lots of awkward positions to take pictures of things," she explained. "Cause I'm going to be a reporter and I love pictures."

Had Kitty just been invited to tea? Well that was nice. It reminded Kitty of another Gryffindor who loved tea: Olivia. "Sure Dora, I would love to have tea," said the prefect with a smile. "I'll follow you." She gestured for Dora to take the lead.
Yeah, Dora didn't apologize if she wasn't sorry... and to be honest, she was rarely sorry for doing things that she wanted to do. "Why a reporter? And why take pictures if you want to be a reporter? I thought they either spoke on telly or radio or something." Not that Dora was an expert or anything. Hardly even knew more than what she had said, actually. "I want to do something with either Merpeople or Goblins since I have been studying and learning their languages for a few years now. I am pretty fluent in both, actually." People tended to laugh when she said she wanted to be a mermaid liaison. Especially since she had no clue if that was even a real thing.

EXCELLENT! The blonde girl reached out and tugged on Kitty's sleeve as she started to walk toward the kitchens. "Awesome. You can tell me about the secret passage while we head that way, if you want." Offering a quick smile, she then directed her attention back to where she was going.