Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 12:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
HAHAHAHHA!!

Dora couldn't contain the giggles that escaped her when the Prefect squealed and jumped. The blonde was unfazed by the whole scene, though. She offered a lopsided smile and a shrug in immediate response. "I poked you because you were half hidden by the tapestry and bent over like that. Seemed logical at the moment." Didn't Ravenclaws poke things that piqued their interests? Maybe it was just a Gryffindor thing.

Ohhh. Well that made sense now... She was taking pictures of a secret entrance. Cool. And while the younger girl DID happen to know a lot of history about their school... she was not going to be rude. "Nope! Why don't you tell me all about it! We could go get some tea if you want? Discuss it then?" she offered with a genuine smile. She was down for talking with the other girl for awhile.
She had expected an apology, not laughter and shrugging. Still, Dora's giggling and reasoning was actually kind of cute and Kitty instantly felt an instant liking for the Gryffindor girl. "Yeah, I get in lots of awkward positions to take pictures of things," she explained. "Cause I'm going to be a reporter and I love pictures."

Had Kitty just been invited to tea? Well that was nice. It reminded Kitty of another Gryffindor who loved tea: Olivia. "Sure Dora, I would love to have tea," said the prefect with a smile. "I'll follow you." She gestured for Dora to take the lead.