Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 12:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
"GAA - what the-?" Kitty squeaked and jumped as something unexpected poked her in the back not once but twice. She whirled around to face whoever it was.

Oh, it was just Dora. Kitty didn't know her very well but of course she knew of her as they attended classes together and occasionally bumped into each other in the hallway.

"Hey Dora," she greeted her in a friendly enough turn, putting away her camera but still remaining in a bent down position.

"What did you poke me for? I thought you were a teacher."

She climbed out from behind the tapestry. "I was taking pictures of the secret entrance behind this tapestry," she explained. "It has a fascinating backstory. Did you know?
HAHAHAHHA!!

Dora couldn't contain the giggles that escaped her when the Prefect squealed and jumped. The blonde was unfazed by the whole scene, though. She offered a lopsided smile and a shrug in immediate response. "I poked you because you were half hidden by the tapestry and bent over like that. Seemed logical at the moment." Didn't Ravenclaws poke things that piqued their interests? Maybe it was just a Gryffindor thing.

Ohhh. Well that made sense now... She was taking pictures of a secret entrance. Cool. And while the younger girl DID happen to know a lot of history about their school... she was not going to be rude. "Nope! Why don't you tell me all about it! We could go get some tea if you want? Discuss it then?" she offered with a genuine smile. She was down for talking with the other girl for awhile.