Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Training & Trial Room
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 01:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Question for Maddox.
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Proper Containment of Muggles who have witnessed Magic and could easily spread it to other Muggles huh? He noted Kang's mention of Wands and listened to the Boss' response. "Well wouldn't this also be a good chance to practice Wandless Magic then too? So that no muggle is the wiser for us sticking...um..sticks in their faces?" He tried to give an answer in the point of view of a Muggle. They wouldn't know what the wand was either way.

Then the Exercise began. Rabbit...um right Rabbits. Maybe he should just quickly. He yanked at a necklace around his neck and stuffed the item hanging from it's end into his jacket pocket. Though as he got a better look at the Wascally Wabbits he noted that some of them seemed rather stone-faced. These weren't really rabbits were they?

At least he wasn't using Owls...or Fake Owls anyways.

What should Oakey do here in this situation? He noted two options. Track down and contain the red tailed rabbits, or he could attempt to move the blue tailed rabbits away from the contaminated ones. He looked over to Maddox before choosing his best course of action. "What's the Ratio of Red Tails to Blue Tails? "