Thread: The Fruit Bowl
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 02:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleDinosaur View Post
It felt weird not tackling Kat or not being tackled by here. This was just very strange. The Badger looked at his best friend. "Is everything okay with you?" He felt like it had been a billion years since he had last seen here.

The third year shrugged. "I dunno really. I'm hungry and stuff." He didn't really know what the and stuff was supposed to mean but he really was hungry. It was a good thing that Kat was here because if he were in or near the kitchens along he would probably set this part of the castle on fire due to his lack of cooking skills. But if you asked him to make some cupcakes he was more than happy and able to do that. He would get a lot of lecturing from his grandmother if he didn't know how to bake cupcakes. Seeing as she's had a cupcake shop in Edinburgh and London for a million years.
Was this the stage in their friendship that they start acting all mature and stuff? Kat hoped it wasn't. Growing up and maturing was fun and all, But it was hard so hard, Right? Her blue eyes glanced up at the fruit bowl. 'It's good. How is everything thing for you?" She nudged him with her elbow and grinned. Forgetting all about the pear problem she had.

It wasn't until he mentioned that he was hungry that she remembered why she was here. "I was trying to get into the kitchen. I couldn't get in. Tickle the pear and see if you can." She stepped over to the side, to let him give it a try.

You are Bread!