Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Training & Trial Room
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 03:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default I'll jump into the next half. Won't answer this Question.
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Oakey was coming in to the Training room from behind. Head in the clouds looking down at card he had received by Owl from his GeeGee. The Halmark-Style card was in the shape of a Cat with a cute little kitten on it's cover wearing a tiny birthday hat. There was no Punny message written on the inside, unfortunately just a simple kind of 'Happy Birthday' message with a small note written by the Grandmother below it. Mostly just telling him how she's not going to be leaving him 28 Galleons anymore because he's making his own Money now and he should be providing her dear old Elderly GeeGee.

As he entered the Room with the others his head was still down and he bumped into the back of his Department Head. The Kitten Card bending and creasing as a result of him not paying attention. What Luck. "Sorry about that. I'm not too late for the Training am I?" He stepped aside from the the new Head of his Department and moved over to where everyone else was standing. Stuffing the bent Birthday card now into his back pocket folding it and creasing it even more.