View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 01:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry had no issues with not moving on to the second round of dueling. He had a great time dueling against Charlotte and knew that she would likely be the winner, being the best dueler in their year. Not to mention this was only his first year in the club even if he had been practicing with Noelle.

Of course now that he was eliminated from the tournament, that left him free to watch his friends in the second round. And since he was rather interested in a couple of them, the fifteen year old headed to the stands to watch.

Spotting someone already there, Henry gave a smile to the sixth year as he took a seat near her. "Hi, Nat... taking notes?" His eyes fell on the parchment and quill in her hands. That was a little odd, though maybe it would have been more beneficial for him if he had thought of that before. Nah, he couldn't be bothered with that, he just wanted to watch!

And speaking of watching, Henry turned his eyes to the duel he wanted to watch the most - Char v. Owen - as they were just getting ready to start.
She had been studying the professors dueling so she had no clue anyone had come to sit near her. Not until she heard his voice. She looked up and gave a small smile. It probably was odd that she was taking notes during a duel, but she did have her reasons. " Yeah... I have been a bit behind on Defense and this term Professor Hirsch has been really helping me get caught up with my year. So watching and taking notes is one of the extra things I'm doing." She had been giving herself extra work in some lessons, but she really wanted to be able to do things normal seventeen year olds got to do.

Her eyes moved to the next duel it was people she had met but really didn't know. "Friends of yours?" He looked like he was going to be watching that one so she just assumed they were. She remembered he one in the puff robes being one of his housemates she sat with in class at the beginning of term, so yes they were friends. As the duel went on though she thought she heard a name... "Did he just say?"

Oh hell this was more then just a normal duel wasn't it? Her eyes moved to Henry wondering if he was going to be jumping into that duel to take out the boy. Hopefully a ref would be in the Puff common room later.