Thread: Food Buffet
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 10:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Healthy food... Connor knew it. His wife was always eating healthy, which was unlike him. He smiled at her. "I knew it had to be something along the healthy path.'' He had no issue with her eating 'rabbit food', not now and not ever. "Really? Sounds as though she's taking after her papa and big brother.'' He was one happy man!

"Something with meat for me,'' he unnecessarily told Addi. "What has our little got in mind? I mean which sweet?'' There were so many to choose from... at least Addi would know. She was the one that was pregnant.
Addison knew her husband would know right away that she would go for something a bit more healthy. She also knew that he tended to joke with her choices and called most of it 'rabbit food' which was fine by her. Cute little fluffy creatures they were. "Of course you did, I do stray away though Con, you know that as well." There was nothing wrong with eating other foods just so it wasn't overdone is all. "Oh yes, very much so," she laughed nodding her head as she once more scanned the contents of the rows of foods.

"You always go for meat so there's no surprise there but I was thinking chicken, preferably wings if you see any..." The small ones. BBQ. It's what the Reagan wanted not her just so he knew that. "And ice cream. Vanilla with strawberry sauce." Mhmm. This head of mysteries knew exactly what she wanted now and making her way through the line which was finally moving along ahead of them she selected herself a plate to gather the foods of choice.

You are Bread!