Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 02:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
Lady Marmalade
Gryffindor

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Penelope (Poppy) Willard
Gryffindor
First Year
♥♥ Charmed One ♥♥ Queen of the North♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Gideon watched as she looked him over, his expression going from curiosity over her behavior to confusion of his own when she questioned him. “Well we’ve been frien---acquainted for over 15 years,” the potions master remarked, stumbling over the word for their relationship. They had started out as penpals, went to housemates and lost touch after he had graduated. Seeing her confusion, he might have been tempted to think he was mistaken as to her identity had she not essentially confirmed Gwen as her name.

What were the chances of two Gwens who look so similar to each other?

“When you came to Hogwarts? Opening feast.” Granted he had been in his extra shy, hiding in the shadows stage when they had both started school and it had only been the connection of their families that had gotten him to be willing to break his silence. And then he had distanced himself from almost everyone outside his immediate relatives when dealing with university and his 7th year of Hogwarts.
Gwen could tell that he was just as confused as she was. Friends? Was he about to say friends before he changed it to acquaints? Fifteen years was an awfully long to just be acquainted, which means they had to be friends at some point. There were so many questions racing through her head that she wanted to ask, but she didn’t want to seem too eager like she needed to find answers. Up until now she was content with possible never regaining any memories prior to five years ago, but just maybe it was possible.

She bit down on her lip trying to think of what to say first. It was probably best to just sum everything up in one quick explanation to clear up all confusion, but it was incredibly hard to say because only a hand full of people knew her secret. “I should explain.” She finally replied, swiped a lock of curls from her face as she looked up at Gideon. “I lost my memory so I can’t remember anything pass five years ago. I’m sorry for not remembering you.” Gwen added, feeling as though she should apologize especially if they were indeed friends. "I can't even remember your name."